If you are new to my blog hello! My name is Karla and I am a sophomore at Central Michigan University! I post lifestyle and college-related posts and would love if you would subscribe to this blog to keep up with me and of course follow all my social media listed below!
I can’t believe it is already almost December! I have 3 weeks left of this semester and then I am on Christmas break for 3 weeks! My family has been asking for my Christmas list for this year and I posted one on my blog last year so I figured I do it again this year! Here is my Christmas wishlist for 2018:
- Black Rain Boots(Size 8.5)– It rains so much around the spring and fall time and my college campus is notorious for puddles and flooding. I am sick of going to class with wet feet and decided maybe it is time to invest in a pair of rain boots like everyone else!
- North Face Jester Backpack in Black– I have been needing a new backpack for so long, the one I have now is from my sophomore year of high school so I have been using it for quite a long time!
- Vera Bradley Iconic Zip ID Case (Indio)– Recently after 4 years of having it my Vera Bradley ID case finally broke, in the meantime, I ordered a cheap version off of Amazon but I would love to have another one of these, they are so useful and convenient to carry around!
- Brita Water Pitcher(5 Cups)– I am a big water drinker and would love to have a pitcher to store in my fridge to keep it cold and filtered!
- Anything Sorority related: A tote, Sweatshirts(Medium), Shirts(Medium), Ect. My sorority is Zeta Theta Pi!
- Sports Bras(Small) and Black Sports Leggings(Small)- I have been in need of some new sports bras and leggings and I want to start working out again so these would be a perfect motivation!
- Anything Harry Potter- Obviously being a potter head I would appreciate receiving anything Harry Potter related.
- Anything CMU: Sweatshirts(Medium), Shirts(Medium), room decor, ect.
The Hate U Give– I have a thing about not watching a movie before I read the book and I have been wanting to see the new movie The Hate U Give. Then I found out that there was a book and I absolutely have to read it before I go and see the movie!
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them– Of course being a huge Harry Potter fan I need to read this book and can not believe I haven’t done so yet!
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child– Again being
a huge Harry Potter fan this is a book I have been wanting to read since it came out and am super excited to finally get my hands on it and read it!
- Every Breath– This is a Nicholas Sparks book, whom of which I am a huge fan of, and I seriously cannot wait to get my hands on it!
- Gift Cards: Target, Meijer, Walmart, Kohls, McDonald’s, Culvers, Subway, Panera, Taco Bell, TJ Maxx, Bath and Body Works, and Visa Gift Cards.
- Fuzzy Socks
I just want to take a moment and acknowledge the holiday season is not about getting gifts, my favorite part of the holidays is, in fact, giving and spending time with my family and friends! Don’t take the holidays for granted and remember to be thankful!
What is on the top of your Christmas List?
Want to be apart of the Dormifam and receive exclusive products and discounts? Click Here!
Keep up with me on my social media!