Listening to music is something that takes away my stress and it is just a good pass time. I listen to a wide variety of music and enjoy many genres so here are a few of my favorite songs right now!
- Sam Smith: The Thrill of It All I absolutely love this entire album! Some of my favorites are Pray, Burning, Palace and The Thrill of It All.
- Ed Sheeran: Perfect Duet(ft. Beyonce) I loved the original version of Perfect so when I heard he dropped a duet with Beyonce I couldn’t wait to hear it! This is one of my favorite Ed Sheeran songs and it is just a love filled and wholesome song.
- Calum Scott: You Are the Reason I had never really listened to Calum Scott before I heard this song and I fell in love with his unique voice and his amazing songs.
- Grace VanderWaal: Beautiful Thing When I saw Grace on Americas Got Talent I loved how original and unique her voice was, this song shows off that and just amazing.
- Taylor Bennet: Broad Shoulders(ft. Chance the Rapper) I had never listened to Taylor Bennet before but once I saw Chance the Rapper was featured on this song I gave it a listen and fell in love.
- Lorde: Melodrama This album is one of my absolute favorites at the moment, Lorde did an amazing job with capturing different moods in each song and it is a truly beautiful album. Some of my favorite songs are Green Light, The Louvre, Homemade Dynamite, Liability and Sober.
- Chance The Rapper: Coloring Book I have always loved Chance and this album although it is a little older is amazing. He is such an artist and does a good job at conveying messages through his songs. Some of my favorite songs from the album are No Problem, Blessings, Same Drugs and Juke Jam.
- Khalid: American Teen Although Khalid is very mainstream right now he is an amazing up and coming artist. This album is very relatable for teens and is overall really good. Some of my favorite songs include Coaster, Saved, Shot Down and 8teen.
- Eminem: Revival This album is truly a work of art, Eminem has always been a rapper who has always spoke up for what he believes in and this album is no exception to that. Some of my favorites off the album are Walk on Water, River, Remind Me, Tragic Endings and Castle.
- Nicki Minaj: The Pinkprint Although this album is very old I still love it and it is to this day a big part of some of my favorite playlists. My favorite songs include Grand Piano, All Things Go, The Night Is Still Young, Get On Your Knees, Feeling Myself and Pills N Potions.
So that is just a little what I am listening to! You can follow my Apple Music profile and see all my playlists and the songs I listen to the most!
What music are you loving right now?
Keep up with me on my social media
Use my Sand Cloud Towels Discount Code to save 25%! :KarlaSm25